Pediatric Plus Office Policies
The following are the office policies for Pediatric Plus. Please review them and contact us with any questions you may have.
- For all appointments please call 718-626-4881.
- E-MAIL is not the preferred way to make appointment in a timely fashion.
- For LIFE THREATENING emergencies, please call 911.
- Please reserve after hours calls for truly urgent issues.
- NYC Poison control center 212-POISONS or 1-800-222-1222
- We see both well and sick children every day.
- For preferred day and time of appointment, schedule well in advance.
- We try to see all sick children the same day.
- Waiting time may vary seasonally as seeing every sick child the same day is our priority. Thus we attempt to save you a trip to the emergency room, where waiting time may be several hours.
- Copays are instituted by the insurance companies
- We make courtesy phone calls the day before your appointment for confirmation.
- It is very important to notify us with updated address/phone number immediately.
- It is unfair not to keep confirmed appointments, as another family could have used that time.
- Please let us know the day before, preferably during office hours, if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. We will be grateful.
- We believe in vaccination. They can be “spaced” out, but ultimately all children should be vaccinated. If you prefer not to vaccinate your child at all, we may not be the best practice for your child’s needs.
- At Pediatric Plus we operate like a family. We respect each other and try to maintain a pleasant environment. We truly try our best to be a partner to your child’s “growing” needs. You can count on us.